LOOKING FOR A FUN NIGHT OUT? LOOK NO FURTHER THAN OUR ST. PATRICK'S DAY WORKSHOP. LEARN THE ART OF MIXING IRISH THEMED COCKTAILS WHILE ENJOYING CURATED SNACKS WITH FRIENDS!
Perfect for date night, friends gathering or networking - held at our beautiful event space, The Habit, at 98-J Richmond Road, Ottawa.
Led by the uber talented Jesse Baillie, an Ottawa mixologist with over a decade of experience mixing up unique and delicious drinks, you will learn the basic techniques, tools and ingredients to mix 3 delicious cocktails. The class includes all the ingredients, garnishes and spirits to make 3 incredible cocktails. Irish whiskey and green will be the main ingredients!
- A brief introduction
- A Charcuterie sharing board
- Walk through 3 fun recipes
- 10% off all items in the Split Tree Cocktail Shoppe
Welcome to THE HABIT. Our private space within the Split Tree Cocktail Shoppe dedicated to higher education and good times! Join us for our cocktail workshops, mocktail classes, tastings and private events.
- Sold as individual admission for single workshop
- Non-refundable 1 week prior to event
- Classes may be cancelled due to low attendance. In this case full refunds will be issued.