Tired of all the usual colours and coatings? Get this truly unique, vermilion full bar set from Japan. Three different Japanese manufacturers come together to make this incredible set. This Japanese Vermilion Lacquered, URUSHI edition, bar set comes with everything you'll need to make incredible cocktails.
- 1 - Yukiwa 500 ml 3 piece Cobbler Shaker (280g, 196mm H x 84mm W)
- 1 - Bar Times 600ml Mixing Glass (380g, 178mm H x 80mm W)
- 1 - Yukiwa Nu-Type B Jigger 48ml/30ml (90g)
- 1 - Bar Times 400mm Long Bar Spoon (40g)
- 1 - Wadasuke Cocktail Strainer (96g, 164mm L x 70mm W)
YUKIWA SHAKER: An orthodox 3-piece cocktail shaker made by the most popular brand in Japan YUKIWA.
BAR TIMES MIXING GLASS: The base is in a half-sphere shape, so the bar spoon can spin smoothly around the cup. Also, the bartender can hold the stem of the glass so the heat of the hand does not go to the drink. A mixing glass which takes into account design and functionality.
YUKIWA NU-TYPE B JIGGER: A measuring cup made by the most popular brand in Japan, YUKIWA. A stylish design which makes it so that the separation between the top and bottom cups does not show from the outside.
BAR TIMES ORIGINAL LONG BAR SPOON: A bar spoon designed by the professional bartender, Mr. Kenichi Satou. BAR TIMES, asked the craftsmen of Niigata Tsubame, under the assistance of Mr. Satou, to help create this masterpiece.
The bar spoon is 400mm (15.74in) long, with no twist in the stem. It is a beautiful design.
It is necessary to have some skill to use this, but many people have stated that once you get used to it, it is actually easier to use than the twisted bar spoons.
WADASUKE Strainer: A simple strainer with no hooks.
The stainless steel plate diameter is 75mm, making it smaller than a typical strainer.
The springs are very condensed, and it is as high quality as it looks.
Depending on the size of the tin or mixing glass, the strainer can go far into the cup, stopping the ice without making a sound.
- Avoid soaking it in water and hot water for a long time.
- Do not leave it wet, dry after cleaning and usage.
- Don't feed it after midnight, just kidding that's only for Gremlins.
- Wash with a soft sponge and liquid dishwashing detergent
- Don’t use an abrasive sponge (scrub) or detergent.
- Dishwasher friendly but please take it out as soon as possible when washing is finished.
- Try not to drop it or bang it against anything hard as it may result in cracking the coating.
- Treat it like a Faberge egg. Just kidding, despite all the warnings its not that fragile.